You are at the beginning stages of your new startup and you need to hire programmer(s), or even one programmer in some cases, for an initial team. Developers are everywhere, but finding them can be difficult if you don't know where to look. The good news is there are many places out there that make recruiting programmers easy! And outsourcing companies like Bydrec will put you directly in contact with developers for hire! Our company specializes in hiring overseas talent at a much lower cost than hiring local (cheaper wage, no US taxes, etc.). This article will give you the basic knowledge of what our outsourcing company can offer and how to hire developers using our method.
Developers For Hire
If you're looking for programmers on the open market, then you want to use an outsourcing company like Bydrec. We have access to thousands of potential candidates from all over the world. All you need to do is tell us what type of developer (front-end, back end, etc.) that you are looking for and we will send candidates to your company. You can then review their resumes and contact the applicants that interest you.
Outsourcing companies like Bydrec specialize in filling roles within existing companies that will last much longer than just a few months. They also have access to many more developers than you can find through temporary agencies. There also isn't an agency fee, so it's much less expensive than using a temporary agency. These types of companies are typically only focused on finding technical talent but their goal is usually to find the best candidate available.
How Does it Work?
When hiring through an outsourcing company here are the steps you will take:
- Get in contact with Bydrec (send us an email or give us a call) and tell us what position(s) you need filled (e.g., front-end developer).
- Bydrec will then send over resumes of developers that we think fit your needs based on your description in step 1.
- After reviewing the resumes we send to you, contact those developers that interest you and set up interviews.
- When interviewing candidates, ask them as many questions as possible about their experience and the technologies they have used. It's important to find out how much experience a candidate has in order for you to determine whether or not they are worth hiring. This is why it's much better to hire from an outsourcing company like Bydrec because we already have access to thousands of developers that most likely fit your needs.
- After finding the best candidate, contact them directly and negotiate salary (don't go through the outsourcing company). Now all you need to do is hire them!
- The next step would be for us to continue sending developers once you decide your hiring needs have increased or if you are considering opening another office in a different area.
- Continue this process until all roles are filled at your startup.
As you can see there are many benefits to using an outsourcing company like Bydrec, and this is why it's such a popular practice among young startups. It minimizes costs as well as time spent on finding developers because we already have large networks of developers who we have worked with in the past. For those reasons alone, it makes sense to hire from an outsourcing company like Bydrec rather than hiring directly from individual sources. This will reduce your startup's spending and help ensure that you hire quality talent (because Bydrec has already vetted them by working with them in the past). And finally, it provides an opportunity for your startup to grow without having to worry about maintaining any extra costs if you don't need their services at all times or if you simply want to outsource some of your work to save time.
We Can Help
Bydrec is a nearshore software development company that provides expert, bilingual software engineers to clients for their startups. We offer highly skilled software developers at a low cost, and we are focused on excellent customer service and delivering customizable solutions. Contact Bydrec by calling (866) 219-7733 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for nearshore software outsourcing you can trust.